- Call us to arrange for any returns at 631-727-1900 or you may email customer service at parts[at]gmpartswarehouse.com.
- Please include the VIN# with your order. By providing the VIN#, we are able to verify the fitment of the parts ordered to the vehicle. The online catalog provided is not the official General Motors catalog and with your VIN# we can verify the parts ordered against catalog inaccuracies.
- A copy of the invoice will need to be included with the return.
- There is a 35% restocking fee charged against all returned parts.
- Shipping charges will not be refunded on returned parts, as the shipping is a service rendered and cannot be refunded.
- Parts must be resaleable and in the original packaging.
- We cannot take back used parts.
- We cannot take back installed or tried parts.
- Electrical parts are not returnable.
- We do reserve the right to refuse and return any parts we find have been installed, are used or do not meet the above criteria.
- Return request need to be within 30 days of receipt.
- If parts are defective please notify us within 15 days of receipt to inquire about a parts warranty refund.
- We cannot accept returns on used, installed, painted, tried, or disassembled parts.
- Returned items cannot have missing parts, hardware, or instructions.
- Parts must be resalable and in the Original packaging with all GM labels intact. DO NOT WRITE ON, REMOVE, OR COVER ANY GM LABELS. DO NOT WRITE ON THE BOX.
- Any refused parts will either be disposed of or sent back to the customer at their expense.
- An order or a portion of an order may be cancelled up until the time it is shipped and no longer in our possession.
- If the cancelled part was special ordered from the manufacturer a return fee of 35% may apply.
gmpartswarehouse.com will not refund any labor costs incurred by you or the installer of the products purchased at this website. Parts that are painted are considered "paint to match" and do not come pre-painted to match your vehicle, costs involved with painting parts are not included in the sale price. Some electrical parts (modules/window switches) require programming to function properly after installation and not all parts are marked as such in the listing, costs required to program parts are not included in the sale price.